Sunday, October 4, 2009

September

I have been notified that I need an update! (Thanks Mammie)

Things have been really busy since my last post! I feel like I say that every time, but its true! But now that we have internet at the house maybe a update can some sooner then every other month! Lots of changes in our lives!
First things first...Since August...
I have a new job! I have left Northwestern Mutual and am currently working at Canyon Pointe Elementary as a paraprofessional in the kindergarten structured learning. Its a big change for me, but it is giving me great experience! Working in the business world just wasn't for me so I went and got my alternative cert. Now I am just waiting for the opportunity to get my own classroom and learning alot along the way. Working with kids is where my heart is ,although its exhausting, I love it!

I am continuing to be patient in that God is waiting for the perfect classroom for me! But if your heart desires I could use the prayers!

On the other hand I do miss seeing Jimmy everyday at work! but he is doing great things and I am proud of him! We actually have something else to talk about when we get home besides Northwestern! I do however miss my Northwestern friends!

For all those curious ones out there...here is a picture of my new school! (this is the only one I could find..)
September was a very busy month... We went to 2 Aggie games with the parents and Erin! Ah the joys of going back for an aggie game and actually getting to sit down and enjoy the game :) Erin is really enjoying her first semester at A&M..so proud!

October flew by! Lots of time with friends and family. Lazy weekends with Jimmy, housewarming party's, and traveling!

This past weekend we went home to Lorena for a friends wedding! Jimmy and I had a great time catching up with great friends! We also spent alot of quality time with the Grandparents! Loved the homemade stew!
This weekend is Halloween and we are going to a costume party. Any ideas on what we would be?

post signature

1 comment:

The Lipman's said...

congrats on your new job! that is so very exciting!!