Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August Already

Its already August?..not to mention the end of August... in my dreams I am a teacher right now, this is my second day and I am loving it.....

Back to reality...in reality I am still looking for a teaching job :(

But I remain faithful in knowing that God has a special place for me!

a breakdown of whats new in our lives.... not much :)

Erin moved to A&M this passed weekend! I am praying for her to meet new friends and make great memories. Ah college life...I would give anything to go back to those days....ok maybe not! ok maybe just a little? Moving her in brought back so many memories!

Things we are looking forward to in September
1. The first A&M home football game! tickets purchased check!
2. Me finding a teaching job..(remember I am remaining faithful)
3. Running..(Ok I said it...its out there...YES I have started running! I am doing the whole couch to 5k thing...please keep me accountable! my first 5k could possibly be in October?
4. Labor Day weekend (no plans just hoping to travel home to see family?)
5. Tons of weddings in September! Don't know how we will make it to all of them..we wont be able to, but weddings make me smile...what can I say I am a hopeless romantic?)
6. Our shows returning!!! ah back to routine..Greys, Private Practice, 24, House YES YES YES

September is going to be a GREAT month! I just feel it...

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Great Verses! I am faithful and I am loved!

post signature

No comments: