Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weekend with the Siegels!

Friday:
We worked late which stinks for a Friday because no one works on Fridays in our office. I was at the office till 5:30 waiting on Jimmy to come and pick me up after his meetings....(we are down to one car right now(working on getting a new tire for the Honda we had an unfix able flat :( ) so by the time he came to pick me up we were starving! so off to a cheap date night...CiCi's and home to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie!
Saturday:
we slept late of course! quite normal for us :)
Jimmy worked for a little bit..while I enjoyed my guilty pleasure of reality TV...the desperate housewives of Georgia was on all afternoon!
Jimmy and I then headed over to a friends house to babysit! When we got in the car this is what our temp. was...


Houston = HOTT!

Yes Jimmy and I watched 10 kids Saturday night...quite entertaining! and quite exhausting!


Sunday:
Church! (good sermon...ill post my notes on it tomorrow it really touched Jimmy and I)
then home to clean house! We cranked up the music! I tackled the bathrooms while Jimmy cleaned the kitchen! yes I love that I have a husband who will help me clean! Like I have said before I am not the best housewife and a little motivation/help from the hubby is nice!
we have a new addition to the Siegel house this week..we are dog sitting...are Charlie is loving having a friend to play with.. here they are FINALLY sleeping..they played/fought for 2 hours straight!



post signature

No comments: